Character Height Companion
A downloadable program for Windows and Linux
What is the Character Height Companion?
The Character Height Companion is a tool for visualizing and comparing the heights of your characters. It also allows you to visualize changes to those heights - in real time. You can create scenes with a whole cast of characters, keep notes right inside the program, and even share your scenes with others.
Who is this program for?
Some people have a hard time visualizing and comparing heights mentally, which is why I've made a tool specifically with those people in mind. Whether you're a writer trying to picture the dynamic between an arguing couple, or an artist who has a hard time picturing how two people would measure up side-by-side, this program should prove to be at least a little useful.
- Create and customize your own characters. Set their height, position, and how fast they change size. Make them big, small, and anywhere in between.
- Import custom sprites to use for your characters.
- Save your scenes so that you can come back to them later, or share them with others.
- Keep character and scene notes inside the program. Handy for writers who want to be able to reference their character's traits, or details about the world they inhabit.
- Customize the scene with sky and ground tiles that you choose. Or, if you'd like, turn them off and select your own background color instead.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Version 1.01b UpdateFeb 26, 2018